FxA Flows

Rafael Rebolleda rrm at tid.es
Fri Nov 8 01:16:59 PST 2013

Hey John,

Great work putting this video together :)

A couple extra comments:

  *   Buttons for skipping and creating and account (min 0:21) should be laid out differently. What's depicted as "next" should be "skip", and the link to skip should be a create/login button.
  *   Something similar around 1:25, where that "next" button doesn't belong there, and we should probably have a "done" button on the top right, within the header.

Cheers,
r.