Firefox Accounts DevOps next steps for November

Chris Karlof ckarlof at mozilla.com
Wed Nov 6 10:10:44 PST 2013

On Nov 6, 2013, at 5:20 AM, Lloyd Hilaiel <lhilaiel at mozilla.com> wrote:

> On Nov 5, 2013, at 11:40 PM, Ryan Kelly <rfkelly at mozilla.com> wrote:
>
> (thanks everyone for tolerating my interruption and getting me up to speed on the thinking.  Is it worth a FxA deployment wiki that always has the latest deployment approach for involved components and next steps, so I need not ping via email?  Am I adding busy work when you guys actually like getting emails from me :P )

Ryan set  a pretty high bar with documenting the deployment planning during Q3:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Identity/AttachedServices/DeploymentPlanning

Gene and Benson, could put something together (maybe extended what Ryan started) that shines more light on the FxA DevOps roadmap for Q4->Q1?

I don't "AttachedServices" is right place for it end up, but it's a fine place to start.

-chris