Firefox Accounts DevOps next steps for November

Gene Wood gene at mozilla.com
Fri Nov 1 16:21:08 PDT 2013

Now that the MySQL connector code has been landed in the API Server for
Firefox Accounts we (Services Ops) should be clear to assemble the
provisioning for Firefox Accounts. I've begun work on the
CloudFormation/Cumulus environment provisioning code.

Benson, would it make sense for you to start on the masterless Puppet
provisioning code for the API Server at this point? I suspect that the lion
share of the provisioning behavior needed is represented in Ryan's bash
scripts here (
https://github.com/mozilla/picl-deployment/tree/master/buildscripts ).

Ryan, can you give some more details on which of those scripts come into
play on the API server and in what order?

-Gene