[dev-addons] Question about extension submission guidelines and credentials

Sylvain Giroux sylvaing at spoluck.ca
Mon Aug 26 16:13:04 UTC 2019

Hello Gabriel,

Add-ons that are intended for internal or private use, are only
accessible to a closed user group, or for distribution testing may not
be listed on AMO.

As such, it would seem like this extension will need to be self-hosted
<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Add-ons/Distribution/Submitting_an_add-on#Self-distribution>.

Reference :
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Add-ons/AMO/Policy/Reviews#Content

Regards,