[dev-addons] Question about extension submission guidelines and credentials

Gabriel Otani Pereira g_otn at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 24 22:10:34 UTC 2019

I’d like to develop an extension with the sole purpose of changing the stylesheet of a single domain, to make it look better.
The domain is a school website where students log in to see their subjects and grades data.

According to this<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Add-ons/AMO/Policy/Reviews#Submission_Guidelines>, If applicable, I need to submit credentials to access the website. However, the student data there is sensitive.

My question is: Is a add-on like this likely to get accepted? If yes, do I truly need to give student’s credentials for testing, since in the source code it’d be clear that it only changes the CSS?

Thank you,
Gabriel