[dev-addons] Clicking on links in the sidebar opens a new window

Rob Wu rwu at mozilla.com
Sat Aug 3 12:30:45 UTC 2019

Firefox's default behavior is to open links in the most recent window. The
behavior is controlled via the browser.link.open_newwindow preference,
which defaults to 3. When run with web-ext, this is set to 2 though, which
forces links to be opened in new windows.

To get the default behavior, start web-ext like this:
web-ext run --pref=browser.link.open_newwindow=3

--- Rob <https://robwu.nl>