AMO Q3 Planning

Jorge Villalobos jorge at mozilla.com
Fri Jun 29 20:59:34 UTC 2018

Hello,

I’d like to share an overview of our plans for AMO in Q3. These are the
most important projects we will work on this quarter:

* Major UX improvements to the Ratings and Review flow. This includes
star count breakdowns on listing pages and review helpfulness voting.

* Launch of static theme support and discontinuation of lightweight themes.

* Support for WebExtension-style Dictionaries.

* Back-end work for a new code review file viewer and search tool.

* Design improvements for the Discovery Pane.

Additionally, there's work planned for better spam control, improved
search relevancy, and further experimentation with TAAR (Telemetry Aware
Add-on Recommendations).

For more details about our plans, please give our Trello board a look:

https://trello.com/b/CR0YNhHg/amo

Jorge