AMO Q2 Planning

Jorge Villalobos jorge at mozilla.com
Fri Jun 29 20:48:20 UTC 2018

Hello,

Here's how we did this quarter with these goals:

* Static theme support is almost ready. We haven't launched it yet and
plan to roll it out gradually across the quarter (soft launch,
announcement and shutting down lwt uploads, migration).

* Bigger screenshot uploads are working now. Announcement coming up next
week.

* The A/B testing was set up for the TAAR Lite project, and was
successfully used to test the feature. Since the numbers look good,
we'll shortly shut down the control and keep TAAR recommendations on as
a feature.

* JSON update manifest, integration with mass comms, and FxA account
deletion were all completed. Hybrid Content Telemetry is blocked on an
external dependency, and reviewer and admins tools are progressing, but
a bit slowly due to their lower priority.

Regards,

Jorge