Signing WebExtensions

Belatz Arce barce at bilbomatica.es
Tue Jun 26 06:21:01 UTC 2018

Hello,
I have a question about how to sign a “non-WebExtension API” add-on. I know that it is important to use this API for the add-ons and we will switch to a WebExtension add-on in a near future, but until then, we need to sign some versions of the extension.
Some time ago, we used to sign the extension but for some reason we stoped signing it and we want to sign it again. Is there any way to sign it without using the WebExtension API? Is it possible to do it with a Jenkins job?
Thanks in advance,
Belatz Arce