Convert print function from Firefox Addon to WebExtension?

Nguyen Van Cuong manhcuong069 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 09:14:17 UTC 2018

 Dear all,

I have a Firefox Addon with bellow functions:

   - Print a webpage from URL with same domain
   - Print preview a webpage from URL with same domain
   - Print to different printers: Choose a printer in a list printer when
   print
   - Silent printing (without print dialog)
   - Allow input print options when print, ex: margin-top, margin-bottom,
   margin-left, margin-right, .....
   - Print output format: Native format, Postscript, PDF.
   - Print to file

Now I need covert it to WebExtension for run with new FireFox (version 60
or higher).

Could you help me find extension API for above functions.
Thanks

Best Regards,

*Cuong **Nguyen*