FF Web Extension content-script does not load in PDF pages

Sandeep Singh sandees at adobe.com
Fri Jun 22 10:28:33 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Acrobat’s FF WebExtension https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-pro-firefox-extension.html

Provides users with functionality to view “online PDF opened in Firefox” in Adobe Acrobat. However we have observed that this functionality is broken beginning FF 60.0.1, investigation suggests extension’s Content-Script does not load in PDF pages, while for HTML pages it does.
Is this a bug or some intentional change introduced by Firefox ?

Thanks,
Sandeep