Where did moz-extension:// go?

Mike Lissner mike at free.law
Mon Oct 30 23:25:05 UTC 2017

This happens to me frequently: I'm debugging and then for no apparent
reason, my extension stops showing up in debugger for the page. I see this
instead:
[image: Screenshot from 2017-10-30 16-22-13.png]
The extension should be listed there under the moz-extension:// protocol.
Is this known/expected behavior? Can I avoid this somehow?

I can usually get it to work by refreshing the extension, but it makes
debugging rather frustrating to have the code show up and disappear all the
time.

Help?

Thanks,

Mike