Intermittent test failures

Bob Silverberg bsilverberg at mozilla.com
Mon Oct 30 13:22:59 UTC 2017

There was some discussion on Friday about how to best measure intermittents
and what criteria we should use for a goal. Kris and Andrew suggested that
we should look at number of failures, as opposed to number of bugs and
provided a couple of sample queries:

Andrew's: http://bit.ly/2zjRGFi
Kris': http://bit.ly/2yWfwnz

I took a bit from each of these and produced one that gives us a total
count, and includes the majority of WebExtensions tests:

http://bit.ly/2hpdEMS

Is this what we want to base our Q4 OKR on?