Add-on URL issue

Kris Maglione kmaglione at mozilla.com
Sun Oct 29 23:20:45 UTC 2017

Correct, this slug is currently owned by an unlisted add-on.
Though that listing entry was generated by the Chrome Store
Foxified add-on, and probably isn't of use to anyone. We should
really prevent unlisted add-ons like this from reserving slugs.

It may make sense to file a bug: https://github.com/mozilla/addons-server/issues

--
Kris Maglione
Senior Firefox Add-ons Engineer

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
	--Albert Einstein