Re: message :?==?utf-8?q? "storage.local" can cause issues when loaded temporarily

alexis.krier@toujours.top alexis.krier at toujours.top
Mon Oct 23 13:32:21 UTC 2017

Hi, not sure to understand the error but did you set an id for your extension as described here
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/WebExtensions/manifest.json/applications

Le Lundi, Octobre 23, 2017 13:19 CEST, "Hello / Sector One" <hellosct1 at gmail.com> a écrit:
 hi, I have a problem when I propose a webextension on addons.mozilla.org
when checking, I have an alert message, which is not blocking
that bothers me

I enclose the screenshot of the message because he tells me that there is a problem

If I take the message (anim.js file), this is this line

browser.storage.local.get ('settings'). then (onGot, onError); I do not see where the problem lies Github : https://github.com/hellosct1/screensaver-webextensionsadd-ons : https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/screen-saver/?src=search  thank's   --
Christophe Villeneuve (aka Hello)
* Mes derniers livres :"Drupal avancé" aux Editions Eyrolles //
"Construisez votre application : PHP & MySQL - MySQLi - PDO" aux Editions ENI* Membre : PHP (AFUP) - MariaDB (LeMug) - Drupal - MozillaReps - Libre at toi
* Rédacteur pour Programmez, Linux pratique, ...
* blog : http://blog.hello-design.fr
* Consultant/Integrateur : http://www.hello-design.fr