message : "storage.local" can cause issues when loaded temporarily

Hello / Sector One hellosct1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 11:19:03 UTC 2017

hi,

I have a problem when I propose a webextension on addons.mozilla.org
when checking, I have an alert message, which is not blocking
that bothers me

I enclose the screenshot of the message because he tells me that there is a
problem

If I take the message (anim.js file), this is this line

browser.storage.local.get ('settings'). then (onGot, onError);

I do not see where the problem lies

Github : https://github.com/hellosct1/screensaver-webextensions
add-ons :
https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/screen-saver/?src=search

thank's

--

Christophe Villeneuve (aka Hello)
* Mes derniers livres :"Drupal avancé" aux Editions Eyrolles //