AMO Q3 Planning

Jorge Villalobos jorge at mozilla.com
Thu Oct 19 18:50:50 UTC 2017

Hello,

Just wanted to share how we did with our plans for Q3:

* Firefox 57 transition. Done. However, there's still work on this area
coming up this quarter.

* Add-on post-review. That was launched, a bit later than expected. [1]

* Alternative add-on recommendations. Done. We're still accepting
recommendation proposals. [2]

* New desktop site. The beta wasn't officially launched on Q3, but it's
available and an announcement will be published soon. The current plan
is to launch in November.

Additionally, we have a new (public!) Trello board where we track work
on AMO: https://trello.com/b/CR0YNhHg/amo

Jorge

[1]
https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2017/09/21/review-wait-times-get-shorter/