This week's push is done! (2017.10.19)

Mathieu Pillard mpillard at mozilla.com
Thu Oct 19 17:56:17 UTC 2017

This weeks push is done!

Some network issues delayed the push but retrying eventually fixed it.

Notes:
https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/amo-2017.10.19

Next Push:
https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/amo-2017.10.26

Next Push:
cgrebs

Oh, and my music recommendation for today would be White Rabbits, most
notably their second album, It's Frightening. Incidentally that album
was produced by Britt Daniel, of Spoon, which is another band that I
recommend to everyone :) White Rabbit's most well known song, Percussion
Gun, is on that second album, and it's a great song to blast at high
volume in the house when there is nobody else around:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoF_ed_M_wk