Separator on toolbars

Sebastian Ober sebastian.ober at posteo.de
Tue Oct 17 21:26:01 UTC 2017

Hi Jean-Roch,

While I did not find the separator (maybe it does not exist anymore,
maybe I was blind), a flexible space does exist which you can insert in
the nav bar and the bookmark bar (at the very least in Firefox Nightly).

To do that, open the burger menu in the top right and select "Customize"
(with a paintbrush icon). There you'll find the flexible space which you
can drag into any location(s) you want.

Hope that helps

Sebastian