RE: ​ Determine Enable/Disable state of WebExtn Installed via Registry

Sandeep Singh sandees at adobe.com
Mon Oct 16 11:06:46 UTC 2017

Thanks Geoffrey, seems like I need to write a parser, for Profile0, parser can easily pivot on to “.default” and figure out  “nn0n2cq2” but for Profile1, since “.cs317” is randomly generated , figuring out the profile name here will not be straight forward(and I guess the name-lengths are also not fixed). Is there a way out for this was primarily my ask.

Thanks,
Sandeep