RE: ​ Determine Enable/Disable state of WebExtn Installed via Registry

geoffreydebelie geoffreydebelie at zoho.com
Mon Oct 16 10:55:12 UTC 2017

Hi Sandeep,

This info can be found in the profiles.ini file which is located at C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox on Windows.

[General]

StartWithLastProfile=1

[Profile0]

Name=default

IsRelative=1

Path=Profiles/nn0n2cq2.default

[Profile1]

Name=cs317

IsRelative=1

Path=Profiles/8nrbq9gv.cs317

Default=1

Kind regards,

Geoffrey

---- On ma, 16 okt 2017 10:07:54 +0200 Sandeep Singh <sandees at adobe.com> wrote ----

Hi Jefferson,

Thanks for reverting back on this. When the user has multiple FF profiles and is running one of them, and with profiles names being random alpha-numeric-special characters, is there a pivot that I can use to fetch each profile name. It is only when the directory/folder name is available to me that I can go ahead and use the extension.json under that to fetch further details about the state of the extension.

-sandeep