RE: ​ Determine Enable/Disable state of WebExtn Installed via Registry

Sandeep Singh sandees at adobe.com
Mon Oct 16 08:07:54 UTC 2017

Hi Jefferson,

Thanks for reverting back on this. When the user has multiple FF profiles and is running one of them, and with profiles names being random alpha-numeric-special characters, is there a pivot that I can use to fetch each profile name. It is only when the directory/folder name is available to me that I can go ahead and use the extension.json under that to fetch further details about the state of the extension.

-sandeep