Writing an experiment

Andrew Swan aswan at mozilla.com
Sun Oct 15 23:34:56 UTC 2017

Hi, first of all thanks for your efforts!

I haven't looked at your code but a couple of things:
- AMO can't currently do anything with experiments.
- We have bug 1215064 which covers adding a toolbar API.

You could add a link to your experiment to that bug, but I suspect the most
difficult step here is going to be arriving at an API design that meets
peoples' needs but also doesn't introduce new security or maintainability
problems.  So in fact, I think probably the most effective thing you could
do is to document your API more thoroughly and then ask for feedback on the
API design.  If you set needinfo? for me on that bug when you have a doc, I
can forward the review request to the appropriate people.

-Andrew