Determine Enable/Disable state of WebExtn Installed vial Registry

Sandeep Singh sandees at adobe.com
Sun Oct 15 07:17:14 UTC 2017

Hi Folks,

We have a web extension that is side-loaded via registry entries and by default the installed extension is disabled. We plan to ship the extension with Adobe Acrobat and our requirement is that Acrobat installed on users machine should  fetch the Enable/Disable state of the extension and prompt the user to Enable the installed extension in case it is Disabled. Earlier we used to do this using profiles.ini file and extensions.ini file in default profile, current profiles do not have the extensions.ini file and there are multiple profiles created by FF for the same user with random alphanumeric characters.

Thanks,
Sandeep