Intent to ship: A new front-end for addons.mozilla.org (AMO)

tofumatt (Matthew Riley MacPherson) mmacpherson at mozilla.com
Sat Oct 14 08:13:20 UTC 2017

If you are running a pre-57 browser then searches will include XUL add-ons which are still hosted on the site… and I would think will be for some time. I’m not sure the exact date to stop showing XUL add-ons but I imagine it won’t be until 57+ Firefox is ESR at the earliest. So certainly not anytime this year :-)