Need review of a French article on writing a WebExtension

Damien Cassou damien at cassou.me
Fri Oct 13 08:18:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

I've just wrote a beginner-friendly article in French explaining how to
create a WebExtension which lists the current-page headings in a sidebar
to facilitate navigation within a long structured document. I've also
published this extension in
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/overview/.  This article
is expected to be published in the French magazine
http://www.gnulinuxmag.com/.

Is any of you willing to review the article
and give me feedback before I send it to the magazine?

Thank you

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st