Make browserAction's menu contain _solely_ its own custom items

Michael Buckley support at codefisher.org
Sat Oct 7 00:33:34 UTC 2017

What I would like to see for this kind of situations is what we used to
have with button type "menu-button."  Right now we only have the
equivalents of "button" (if no popup is assigned) and "menu" (if a popup
is assigned).

Type "menu-button" used to make a button that had a drop maker, so
pressing the button itself would run the action, and pressing the drop
maker would open the menu.

Any thoughts on how this would work for you Marat Tanalin? Should I make
a bug asking for this?  Or is this kind of ui not really desired?

Regards
Michael

P.S. sorry Marat Tanalin I don't use mailing lists often and I hit the
wrong reply button.  May bad, this one is going to the list.