Make browserAction's menu contain _solely_ its own custom items

Marat Tanalin mtanalin at yandex.ru
Fri Oct 6 23:51:00 UTC 2017

Oh, thanks, Andrew.

As a temporary workaround, I could imagine left-clicking a pageAction button to show the menu that I would otherwise display via right-clicking the browserAction button.

And then the next question arises: how to associate a _regular_ (context-like) menu (not an HTML popup) with the pageAction button’s `command` event (_left_ click)?