Writing an experiment

Andrew McKay amckay at mozilla.com
Fri Oct 6 22:58:29 UTC 2017

Experiments can only be used on Nightly and there isn't any plan to
change that. At this point your best bet at trying to understand the
schema is to look at some of the other experiments.

I'm not sure what the Toolbar Position Changer does. But, from the
sound of it, if its something you plan on landing in Firefox, it might
make sense to check its something that would be accepted by the module
owners.

Some experiments:
https://github.com/autonome/webext-experiment-showOnlyTheseTabs
https://github.com/Koushien/keyboard-shortcut-api