Survey results: web-ext

Kumar McMillan kmcmillan at mozilla.com
Fri Oct 6 14:44:27 UTC 2017

I meant that when one submits an extension to addons.mozilla.org it is now
published immediately without needing to go through any review. This makes
it possible to fully automate the deployment of a new extension, something
that wasn't possible before. Thus, we should definitely support this in
web-ext.