Survey results: web-ext

Kumar McMillan kmcmillan at mozilla.com
Thu Oct 5 22:43:32 UTC 2017

This is great feedback, thanks all!

We have a contributor working on the config patch (thank you, Elvina).

We do not have anyone working on the AMO submission command. Now that there
is no human reviewer blocking add-on submission, this command would be
really useful.

If anyone would like to get involved, I can possibly make time to review
patches.