Issue in FF Beta

Caitlin Neiman cneiman at mozilla.com
Thu Oct 5 17:32:39 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I inject my content script programmatically using tabs.executeScript API to
fetch the DOM content of webpages.

With gmail.com when logged in , when I trigger my extension to fetch the
DOM data, I get a warning which is displayed just below the browser toolbar.

The warning is:

A script (from the extension) is making the page slow, and there are
options like ,Wait, Stop, Temporarily disable the extension.

Is there some change that I can make to my script so this warning does not
come up ?

Is there something wrong on gmail’s side?

Thanks,

Sandeep

--
Caitlin Neiman