Recover file (code) from temporary addon

jzav jzav at protonmail.com
Wed Oct 4 08:09:31 UTC 2017

Thank you!
Also would like to warn all Notepad++ users about various bugs resulting in data loss:
See for example:
https://notepad-plus-plus.org/community/topic/13304/empty-text-file-full-disk
Which is exactly what happened to me >:(
Or:
https://notepad-plus-plus.org/community/topic/14512/crash-then-current-file-empty
https://notepad-plus-plus.org/community/topic/14463/i-have-lost-my-html-file-data-after-notepad-crashed-while-i-am-unable-to-find-the-any-backup-file-of-that-date-of-my-file-in-notepad-backup-directory
https://notepad-plus-plus.org/community/topic/13783/n-overwrote-and-destroyed-my-file