This week's push is done! (2017.11.30)

Matthew Riley MacPherson mmacpherson at mozilla.com
Thu Nov 30 21:52:08 UTC 2017

This week's push is done!

Notes:
    https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/amo-2017.11.30 <https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/amo-2017.11.30>

Issues:
    None, a quiet, uneventful push :-)

Next Push:
    cgrebs
    https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/amo-2017.12.07 <https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/amo-2017.12.07>

Note next week will be the last push for some time, according to our holiday push schedule.

This week’s music recommendation is an EP “The Phoenix EP" by a band Pyramid, which I can’t seem to find on Spotify… but it’s on Apple Music and YouTube. Anyway, the choice track is “The Phoenix” with a great verse by Willy Wesly–listen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvA_o-PCQjI <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvA_o-PCQjI>. It’s got a great build-up and good beats–I’ve been listening to it a tonne this month whilst working. Let me know if you can find any other Willy Wesly stuff–I dig his flow but can’t seem to find many tracks online.

- Matthew Riley MacPherson
tofumatt at mozilla.com | tofumatt.com