Assistance with migration of CQ Roll Call legacy add on toolbar to WebExtensions

Andrew Graves andrewgraves at cqrollcall.com
Thu Nov 30 16:19:50 UTC 2017

To whom it may concern;

I learned that our organization toolbar is no longer working on Firefox
version 57; most of our clients rely on our toolbar to search through our
product. Is there a simple and easy way to migrate our toolbar with an
extension of xpi to WebExtensions in order to function properly on the new
Firefox?  This toolbar has been working in all versions until version 57.

By the way, I am not a developer. And the developer of that toolbar is no
longer with CQ Roll Call.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

--
*Andrew Graves*
System Administrator | CQ Roll Call

--
This e-mail may contain confidential material. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. It may also