memory consumption webExtensions

Hello / Sector One hellosct1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 13:53:08 UTC 2017

hi,

I would like to know how much my WebExtensions consume in Firefox
is there a trick or an operation to do to know if I have an extension that
consumes too much memory

For information, I have between 50 to 60 WebExtensions installed to do tests

thank's

Christophe

--

Christophe Villeneuve (aka Hello)
* Mes derniers livres : "Drupal avancé" aux Editions Eyrolles //