Resizing the width of a tab

Julien Maisonneuve helloevuez at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 08:32:50 UTC 2017

Just to make myself clear: I'm talking about the tab, the then-roundish
now-square things at the top of the browser, not its contents. So I'm not
interested in resizing the window, just the favicon / title box.

--

<https://github.com/evuez/>

I'm VSRE compliant <http://vsre.info/>.

PGP: 0E940D1B <https://keybase.io/evuez/key.asc>