Error in setting default search engine in mozilla using webextensions

Santhosh Raam sandeey.13 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 08:19:42 UTC 2017

Hi Bob,

Currently i'm using webextension api for changing default search engine and
everything is working fine. But now how to do inline installation in my
website. I checked documentation  but that is not for webextension api. So
please, help in this. How to set up inline installation in website.

Regards,
Santhosh Ramanujam