Error in setting default search engine in mozilla using webextensions

Santhosh Raam sandeey.13 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 04:27:10 UTC 2017

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your reply . I have included this code, but at that time also it
is not working. Then i checked in developer document. In that they
mentioned, is_default will be used only on firefox version 57. For version
below 57, How to do that. Below i have included my code.

  "chrome_settings_overrides": {
    "search_provider": {
      "name": "sample",
      "search_url": "https://www.example.com/search?q={searchTerms}",