This week's push is done (2017.11.02) and our new frontend is live!

Christopher Grebs cgrebs at mozilla.com
Thu Nov 2 17:57:59 UTC 2017

I have the ultimate honour to proudly present our new
https://addons.mozilla.org which is the result of at least 1.5 years of
hard, non-stop work, ups, downs, emotions, parties and curses.

Congratulations to everyone involved in development, planning, designing,
testing and all other stages. I'll just refer to our blog post -
https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2017/10/25/test-new-look-addons-mozilla-org/
- for more details about what's so impressive about our new page.

In summary: It's shiny, fast, super-fast, mega-fast, totally up-to-date
technically and the result of a tremendous amount of commitment.

Today is indeed a great start to a full month of great releases ahead of us.

Notes:
https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/amo-2017.11.02

Next Push:
https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/amo-2017.11.09

Next Push:
kumar

There are so many good songs to describe a moment like that. But I'll try
to describe it with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxyhAxN9bnk - Madsen
with Lass die Musik an - which is what I hear right now and dancing to on
my standing desk. Happy partying!