Re: question for extension

alexis.krier@toujours.top alexis.krier at toujours.top
Thu Nov 2 15:16:38 UTC 2017

Hi they do not need all the pack just your project with the command to build it (npm...), see:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/Source_Code_Submission

Le Jeudi, Novembre 02, 2017 13:02 CET, Freddy <hetman.freddy at gmail.com> a écrit:
 hi,

i want to post a new version of my extension but i know that you need a
source code to analyze it.

to analyze, you need the source code of all javascript's file whose the
library like jquery, jqueryui etc...

my problem is that in my extension i use many library :

clipboard

datatable

highchart

jquery

jqueryui

globalize

jquery-toast

momentjs

numeraljs

and for example highchart, gloablize, jquery ui the library is
customized ! if you want reproduce production's version to compare, it
is so complicated... so do you have a solution to ease your comparaison ?

thanks ! Freddy.