MY FAVORITE ADBLOCKER COMES UP AS LEGACY

John Barrett jbarrett847 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 20:27:28 UTC 2017

Can Firefox devs please release publicly, telemetry which tells us what
percentage of Firefox users, are currently running any addon, that will not
function once webextensions is mandatory.

If this percentage is not high enough, the mandatory switch should be
aborted until the percentage rises.

~ John