MY FAVORITE ADBLOCKER COMES UP AS LEGACY

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 16:08:11 UTC 2017

Can someone outline how to transition to Firefox ESR so we can keep using our XUL
addons for a noth 12 months?

I still need QuickPasswords, ZombieKeys and TabMix Plus as my minimum requirements. I
hope I will have transitioned to Pale Moon or another browser within a years time, as
I don't think I will have time to port my addons to web extensions until then.

Axel

Music Production and Composition
<https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,
quickFilters <https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/addon/quickfilters/>,