MY FAVORITE ADBLOCKER COMES UP AS LEGACY

FUTONS1 . futons1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 21:46:48 UTC 2017

I use ublock origin. turned off but in the extensions part is adguard. Both
are highlighted as legacy. As does three other adblockers that i installed
just to check. How am I supposed to talk with you and get ublock origin or
adgausrd to the specs you want before November? If you have a fix fine, if
i have to wait for the developer fine,However if in November they are not
supported. Between the extensions like pocket, recipe client and others
that are added and  now this   *I WILL HAVE TO SAY SEE YOU LATER????I I* HAVE
OPERA AND GOOGLE CHROME AND PALEMOON  AND HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH
EXTENSIONS. Having  THESE THREE WEB BROWSERS  I can easily uninstall
firefox. No problem. How low are you willing to see the percentage of
people who use Firefox? Your making it better, more secure but the people
 are not buying it. IF YOU CAN HELP ME GET EXTENSIONS THAT ARE LEGACY UP TO
SPECS EMAIL ME BACK.  i'M NOT TRYING TO BE A ASS i'M JUST UPSET WITH THE
WAY fIREFOX IS MOVING.

  Howard