Registration of a new SDK extension on Firefox market

Artem Karganov artem.karganov at fireblink.com
Mon Aug 28 12:15:49 UTC 2017

Hello guys!

We are developing an extension and already have SDK version uploaded to
Firefox market.

Now we need to upload a new SDK extension into FF market as one of our
clients has a strong requirement for the SDK as they are using Firefox 54
and less (mostly they are using FF 45+). We've encountered an issue that
you've disabled a possibility to register a new SDK extension from Fiirefox
version 53.

How can we proceed? Is there a possibility to avoid this restriction? Our
clients are very big companies with thousands of employees all over the
world.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Artem.