Is it possible to receive webhook events in Web Extensions ?

Rajakumar R I rajakumar at vaselsystems.com
Wed Aug 23 06:03:26 UTC 2017

Hi,
     I am new to Web Extensions developemt.
     We got a situation where we need to get the webhook events from
other domin in the web extensions itself. The other domain is not in our
control.
     We get the web-extension's url using
browser.identity.getRedirectURL(). We have registered this as the
Webhook POST callback url in other domain.
     Is that possible to receive the webhook events whenever the other
domain POST the data in callback url ?

     Intercepting HTTP headers are enough to get the data or we need to
have Node moduls\Node Servers inside web extension ?

Thanks & Regards,
Rajakumar R I