Pirated Chrome Extensions

Hello / Sector One hellosct1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 21:14:25 UTC 2017

hi,

I post on the mailing list because I think it is important that everyone is
informed in case.

A French site has published an article with the following title:

A dozen Chrome extensions hacked after the digital infiltration of the
authors

http://www.zataz.com/extensions-chrome-piratee/#JMxZHxIFdMAypqgE.99

The article explains that the authors of the extensions have received
emails trapped.

In the article, Firefox is sited because if the technique worked for chrome
developers, we run the risk of experiencing the same thing.

The other point that alerted me is if this happens to us: Can users trust?

 best regard,

Christophe

--

Christophe Villeneuve (aka Hello)
* Mes derniers livres :"Drupal avancé" aux Editions Eyrolles //