FF addons

rus1234 at fastmail.fm rus1234 at fastmail.fm
Thu Aug 17 18:07:06 UTC 2017

Hi Jorge,

thank you very much - I am sorry but I have to ask as I do not fully
understand - so the addons on the same version of Firefox would be
disabled and here is the question - will I be able to turn them on, to
enable them, easily in the addon manager?
have a nice rest of the day!

  rus1234 at fastmail.fm

--
http://www.fastmail.com - The way an email service should be