FF addons

rus1234 at fastmail.fm rus1234 at fastmail.fm
Thu Aug 17 04:22:20 UTC 2017

Hi Jorge,

many thanks for the fast reply.
In any case, the restore from the saved profile would be done from FF42
to FF42.
So it does not matter that the addons were disabled prior to saving the
profile? You know, I had to disable them all so that I can reach the ?
-> Troubleshooting tab -> Show folder button. So, no problem they were
disabled prior to profile saving, would I still after restoration to a
new intallation of the very same FF42 find them as disabled and be able
to easily enable them even if there would no longer be any repository in
the future at Mozilla available?
Anyway, I am just after the addons and individual twaks they or me do in
thee about:config
Have a nice day and thank you very much in advance for clarifying

  rus1234 at fastmail.fm

--
http://www.fastmail.com - IMAP accessible web-mail