FF addons

rus1234 at fastmail.fm rus1234 at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 16 15:50:42 UTC 2017

Hi again,

please, if I can kindly ask you - as I disable my installed addon
collection and back-up the profile in .../AppData/Roaming/Mozilla/... I
want to ask you if the back-up of disabled addons is any good, i.e. if
when reinstalling the profile to Firefox I would be able to easily
switch the addon on to Enabled, even if no Mozilla Firefox repository is
available at that point in time in the future?
many thanks for a brief explanation!

  rus1234 at fastmail.fm

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Or how I learned to stop worrying and